Coming soon, MZU’s Winter Build-It-Yourself League!
Eleven more weeks of 5on5 speedpoint on turf at the Techniplex.
Team applications begin on February 2nd.
Check the league page for all the details.
- February 2 to February 16 – Captains express interest, submit team/partial rosters via Google Form.
- February 20th – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- Waitlisted teams will gain automatic entry into the next indoor BIY, provided that:
- They submit a full roster of a minimum of 10 eligible players once waitlisted; and
- 60% of the roster does not play in the current BIY league; and
- 60% of the players are on the roster for the next league.
- February 21 to March 2 – Captains registration, invite players to roster, etc.
- March 3rd – If any teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- March 6th – League play begins.
So start building your teams, and getting ready for another action packed season of indoor build it yourself Ultimate.