MZU 2017 Winter Indoor Build-It-Yourself League is an indoor league that plays Monday nights at the Techniplex. Registration begins on February 2.
- Capacity: 24 Teams
- Team Composition: 10 player minimum, with typical composition of 6 males and 4 females.
- Field Composition: 5 on 5, with a male to female ratio of 3:2, or 2:3, opponent is not required to match.
- Field: Techniplex
- Format: 24 teams, Speedpoint, Wager Ranking System
- Playoffs: Three weeks, brackets of eight teams.
- When: Monday nights from 8PM – 12AM (games are 60 minutes long)
- Duration: 11 weeks – March 6th to May 15th, 2016
- Cost: $925 per team + any applicable UNL fees
- Jerseys: not included
Players: Add your name to the sub list .
Captains: A link to the list is sent to you at the beginning of the season. Contact the league if you need the link.
- February 2 to February 16 – Captains express interest, submit team/partial rosters via Google Form .
- February 20th – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- Waitlisted teams will gain automatic entry into the next indoor BIY, provided that:
- They submit a full roster of a minimum of 10 eligible players once waitlisted; and
- 60% of the roster does not play in the current BIY league; and
- 60% of the players are on the roster for the next league.
- February 21 to March 2 – Captains registration, invite players to roster, etc.
- March 3rd – If any teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- March 6th – League play begins.
So start building your teams, and getting ready for another action packed season of indoor build it yourself Ultimate.
If you are looking for a team, or if you are a team looking for players, check out our matchmaking form .
As always, any questions please email the league at Hi@MileZeroUltimate.com or reach us on Facebook/Twitter.