We are now accepting roster submissions from captains wishing to enter a team in the Fall 2017 Indoor BIY League.
League Details are posted here.
Games will be played on Monday nights from September 25th to December 18th. Games are 55 minutes each, and will be scheduled from 8pm-midnight at the Techniplex.
- September 6th to September 13th (6pm) – Captains express interest.
Submit team application/roster via Google Form
- September 13th (evening) – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- September 14th to September 20th – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- September 21st – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- September 25th – League play begins.
If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form
To register as a substitute player, add yourself to the Fall Indoor League Sub List