- Season: Fall 2017
- League Name: Indoor BIY Team League
- Team Composition: 10 players minimum; minimum 4 players per gender
- Field Composition: 5 on 5, with a male to female ratio of 3:2 or 2:3, other team not required to match
- Fields: Techniplex (indoor turf)
- Format: 24 teams. Speedpoint. Zuluru Ranking System. USAU+MZU Rules.
- Team Building: Build-It-Yourself
- Registration: SEE BELOW. Begins: September 6th / Ends: September 20th
- Signup: Captains register their teams
- When: Mondays nights from 8PM-12AM
Game 1: 8:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
Game 2: 9:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
Game 3: 10:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
Game 4: 11:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
- Duration: 13 weeks – September 25th to December 18th
- Cost: $1025 per team. All individuals must pay their applicable UNL fees
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
- September 6th to September 13th (6pm) – Captains express interest.
Submit team application/roster via Google Form
- September 13th (evening) – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- September 14th to September 20th – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- September 21st – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- September 25th – League play begins.
- Waitlisted teams will gain automatic entry into the next (Winter/Fall) Indoor BIY, provided that:
- They submit a full roster of a minimum of 10 eligible players once waitlisted;
- 60% of the roster does not play in the current BIY league;
- 60% of the players are on the roster for the next league.
- For teams waitlisted in the Winter 2017 BIY league, if they meet these requirements, they will gain automatic entry. The other teams would be entered into a lottery for the remaining spots.
If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form
To register as a substitute player, add yourself to the Fall Indoor League Sub List
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, post to our Facebook page, or reach out on Twitter.