Design Mile Zero Ultimate’s Next Disc!
The winning design has been chosen! Congratulations to Rebecca Price on designing the MZU Lighthouse!
The discs are in stock and sell for $15 each. They are Discraft 175g UltraStar sportdiscs with hot stamped art.
From March 29th to April 20th Mile Zero Ultimate solicited its membership for design submissions for our next disc. We’re really impressed, our members are amazing.
Voting was from April 22-27 2017.
We’re down to the last dozen Fish Discs. Having enjoyed three generations of this great design, we’re ready for a new look. We’re offering our members the chance to design our next disc. The winner will get a copy of their disc, as well as free registration for MZU Summer League. Interested? Check out the contest rules below and deadline below.
- All designs must be submitted via email to email@example.com by Thursday, April 20, 2017.
- Voting will take place from April 22-27.
Disc Design Contest Rules:
- The design must be appropriate to represent Mile Zero Ultimate and the St. John’s ultimate community.
- MZU will review all designs before submitting them to a vote.
- The design should be in only one or two colours, and should meet Discraft’s art specifications, which can be found here: discraft.com/art.html
- The design should be in a final state ready for the printer, however the winning design may be modified to become more suitable for printing.
- Do not use trademarked or copyrighted designs.
- By submitting a design, you grant to Mile Zero Ultimate the right to display it using any media.
- MZU retains perpetual rights to use the winning design.
- The non-winning designs remain the property of their designers
- In case of a tie, the Board of Directors reserves the right to select the winner or to hold a run-off vote.
- Winner will receive a copy of their disc, as well as free registration for MZU Summer League 2017.