Summer 2018 marks the 15th Mile Zero Ultimate Summer League. To celebrate, we’re offering our members the chance to design the logo to be used on this year’s summer jerseys. The winner will get free registration for the 2018 MZU Summer League. Interested? Check out the contest rules and deadline below.
- All designs must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 20, 2018.
- Voting will take place from April 23-27, 2018.
Logo Design Contest Rules:
- The design must be appropriate to represent Mile Zero Ultimate and the St. John’s ultimate community.
- The design must make reference to the 15th summer anniversary.
- The MZU Board will review all designs before submitting them to a vote.
- The design should be monochromatic, and it should be kept in mind that it will be used on many different coloured jerseys.
- The logo should be high resolution and able to be scaled for different uses/products.
- The artist may include with their submission; a suggestion for where on the jersey they believe their logo would fit best. Keep in mind that there must be remaining space for the potential sponsor logos.
- The design should be in a final state ready for the printer, however the winning design may be modified to become more suitable for printing.
- Images must be legally acquired. Do not use trademarked or copyrighted designs. Stock images should be appropriately licensed.
- By submitting a design, you grant to Mile Zero Ultimate the right to display it using any media.
- MZU retains perpetual rights to use the winning design.
- The non-winning designs remain the property of their designers
- In case of a tie, the Board of Directors reserves the right to select the winner or to hold a run-off vote.
- Winner will receive free registration for MZU Summer League 2018.