UPDATED APRIL 2021
Unfortunately, this league has been canceled. Captains that expressed interest in booking field time for team practices have been contacted.
Rules for Practices:
- All players must have paid for their 2020-21 Ultimate NL Memberships.
- Field costs are $100 per 1/3 field per time slot. This is a reduced cost to players thanks to COVID relief funding from Ultimate NL.
- Captains must e-transfer their field fees to email@example.com by May 17th. Captains are responsible for collecting fees from their individual players.
- Captains are responsible for tracking attendance at their own practices using the tabs within the Google Sheet.
- Teams are allowed a maximum 20 players for practices, and it should be the same players practicing each week. Players cannot practice with multiple teams.
- All players must follow the Province’s Sport Guidance as well as the TPX’s COVID Guidelines.
- Note that the TPX lobby remains locked until 5 minutes before game, and practices must end promptly at :50. Your team must vacate the field immediately.
- Permitted practice activities include skills, drills, and intra-team scrimmages. Scrimmages against other teams is not permitted.
- Cones and scoreboards will not be provided, but teams/captains are welcome to bring their own.