The Government of NL Proof of Vaccination requirement will come into effect this Friday October 22, 2021 and applies to indoor Ultimate at Techniplex.
Going forward, Techniplex staff will be checking players’ vaccine passports (or other eligible forms of proof) and photo IDs (or two non-photo IDs with one showing DOB) as people enter the building. MZU players who do not have proof of vaccination will not be permitted to enter.
Learn more about the vaccine passport, accepted forms of ID, and guidance for non-residents here: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/life-during-covid-19/vaccination-record/citizens/
Techniplex also reminds patrons of continuing COVID-19 requirements:
• You will not be permitted to enter until 5 minutes before your rental time.
• Use designated field entrances and exits.
• Masks are mandatory in the building at all times when you are not on your playing field.
• Please do not socialize in the lobby or on the field. Leave immediately following your game.
• Change rooms are not currently available.
• Spectators are not permitted in the building.
Please also remember these COVID-19 guidelines from MZU:
• Complete the online assessment: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/life-during-covid-19/screening/; stay home if you’re unwell.
• Maintain 2m space when marking the disc, and as much as possible during play and on sidelines.
• No contact such as high fives and no sharing equipment.
• Wrap up spirit circles and leave without delay.
Questions? Email email@example.com