- Season: Fall 2017
- League Name: Outdoor Hat League “Arts & Crafts”
- Team Composition: 9-10 players, with a typical composition of 6 males and 4 females. (Note: Based on registration numbers, teams may have 5 males/5 females or 4 males/6 females at the Board’s discretion)
- Field Composition: 5 on 5, with a male to female ratio of 3:2 or 2:3, other team not required to match
- Fields: King George V (KGV)
- Format: 18 teams.
Zuluru Ranking System. USAU+MZU Rules, pull after each point.
- Team Building: MZU Board Team Building
- Registration: Begins: Wednesday, August 31st, noon / Ends: Wednesday, September 6th
- Signup: Register as an individual or in pairs
- When: Sunday nights from 7-10pm
Game 1: 7:00 PM (KGV), Field 1-3
Game 2: 8:00 PM (KGV), Field 1-3
Game 3: 9:00 PM (KGV), Field 1-3
- Duration: 7 weeks – September 10th to November 5th
No Games on October 8th (Thanksgiving Weekend)
- Cost: ~$25 per individual + applicable UNL fees
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, post to our Facebook page, or reach out on Twitter.