Summer League Schedule Update
- Teams seeded 1st – 12th will play on Thursday nights for the first 6 weeks. Teams seeded 13th-26th will play on Tuesday nights for the first 6 weeks. The week of July 15th, this schedule will flip. Top half will then play on Tuesdays and bottom half on Thursdays.
- If, at any time throughout the season, your team moves from the bottom to top half, or vice versa, your night of play could change. Check the online schedule weekly to verify your game night/time for that week.
- Playoffs are the week of August 19th, and Playoff Day is Saturday August 24th. More details about the playoff schedule will come closer to the playoffs.
Registration is now closed.
- Team Composition: 14 player minimum, with a minimum 6 male-matching and 6 female-matching players
- Field Composition: 7 on 7, using WFDF Gender Ratio Rule A
- Format: Wager Ranking System
- When: Games run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from June 4th until August 24th. Game times are 5:30pm – 6:55pm and 7:00pm – 8:25pm. Each team gets one game per week. For the first six weeks, the top half of the league plays on Thursday evenings and the bottom half plays on Tuesday evenings. For the next five weeks, top half of the league plays on Tuesday evenings and the bottom half plays on Thursdays.
- Playoff Day: Saturday August 24th, End of Summer Party that evening at Swilers
- Cost: $55 per person + $30 UNL fee per person
- Registration: Begins: April 2nd, noon / Ends: May 13th, midnight (players that register after April 29th will not receive a jersey)
- Jerseys: Included with registration fee. In order to receive a jersey, you must register before April 29th. Registration after this date does not guarantee a jersey (and cost will not be adjusted as such).
- Team Building: Both pre-formed teams and MZU Board Team Building.
- Signup: Register as individuals, pairs, groups, or a full team. (In the applicable field please outline your team name, or a list of players with whom you wish to play).
Reminder that players MUST pay their $30 Ultimate NL PSO Membership Fees through the Ultimate NL Website.
Any questions or concerns can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org