Registration opens April 2nd at noon. Register here.
Our largest league of the year is fast approaching, and we’re excited to release the details for the upcoming summer season.
After many years of a great sponsorship and partnership, which helped us grow our league to where it is today, Capital Subaru will sadly not be returning as our title sponsor this year. Although we’re sad to see them go, we want to give them a big shoutout for all of their support throughout the years!
- Team Composition: 14 player minimum, with a minimum 6 male-matching and 6 female-matching players
- Field Composition: 7 on 7, using WFDF Gender Ratio Rule A
- Format: Wager Ranking System
- When: Games run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from June 4th until August 24th. Game times are 5:30pm – 6:55pm and 7:00pm – 8:25pm. Each team gets one game per week. For the first six weeks, the top half of the league plays on Thursday evenings and the bottom half plays on Tuesday evenings. For the next five weeks, top half of the league plays on Tuesday evenings and the bottom half plays on Thursdays.
- Playoff Day: Saturday August 24th, End of Summer Party that evening at Swilers
- Cost: $55 per person + $30 UNL fee per person
- Registration: Begins: April 2nd, noon / Ends: May 13th, midnight (players that register after April 29th will not receive a jersey)
- Jerseys: Included with registration fee. In order to receive a jersey, you must register before April 29th. Registration after this date does not guarantee a jersey (and cost will not be adjusted as such).
- Team Building: Both pre-formed teams and MZU Board Team Building.
- Signup: Register as individuals, pairs, groups, or a full team. (In the applicable field please outline your team name, or a list of players with whom you wish to play).
Reminder that players MUST pay their $30 Ultimate NL PSO Membership Fees through the Ultimate NL Website.
If you are a player looking for a team, or a captain looking for a few more players, use our matchmaking form here.
Any questions or concerns can be forwarded to email@example.com