The Fall Outdoor Hat League is now full for male-matching players, but there are some spots open for female-matching players. Please email email@example.com to register.
- Season: Fall 2019
- League Name: Fall Outdoor Hat League
- Team Composition: 10 players, with a composition of 5 male-matching and 5 female-matching players per team
- Field Composition: 5 on 5, Gender Ratio to follow WFDF Ratio Rule ‘A’, other team required to match
- Fields: King George V Turf Field
- Format: Zuluru Ranking System, USAU+MZU Rules, pull after each point.
- Team Building: MZU Board Team Building
- Registration: Begins: Wednesday, August 7th, noon / Ends: Sunday, September 1st, midnight
- Signup: Register as an individual or in pairs
- When: Sunday nights (game times will range between 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm)
- Duration: 8 weeks – September 8th – October 27th
- Cost: $30 per individual + applicable UNL fees
- New Player Discount: $10 off for any brand new players, including players that played in their first ever MZU season in the 2019 Summer League. When registering, you will be asked to pay the $30 fee. Please pay this amount in full. Once registration has closed, we will issue a refund of $10 back to all new players.
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
NEW FOR 2019
This league will be broken into two divisions, to include a 35+ Masters Division, along with our usual 18+ Division. Players that are 35+ are welcome to register for the 18+ Division, the Masters Division, or for both divisions.
- The 18+ Division will have space for a maximum 18 teams (180 players, 90 female-matching and 90 male-matching).
- The 35+ Division will have space for a maximum 6 teams (60 players, 30 female-matching and 30 male-matching).
- Number of teams may be adjusted based on registration numbers. Please register by Sunday September 1st so that the board has time to make adjustments as necessary and build teams accordingly.
- Players that are 35+ that wish to play in both divisions must complete two separate registrations and pay the two separate registration fees of $30.