- Team Composition: 10 players minimum; minimum 5 male-matching and 5 female-matching players
- Field Composition: 6 on 6, with a gender ratio of 3 male-matching and 3 female-matching players at all times, other team required to match
- Fields: Techniplex (indoor turf)
- Space for 24 teams
- Zuluru Ranking System
- USAU 12th edition +MZU Rules
- Team Building: Build-It-Yourself, captains register their teams
- Registration: SEE SCHEDULE BELOW
- Monday nights, September 27th – December 13th
- 9 weeks regular season play, 3 weeks playoffs
- Games will be 55 minutes long, and will be played at 8-8:55pm, 9-9:55pm, 10-10:55pm, and 11-11:55pm
- Cost: ~$1075/team, assuming 24 teams. All individuals must pay their applicable UNL fees.
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
- September 7th to September 16th – Captains express interest.
Submit your expression of interest using this form.
- September 17th – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- September 17th – 24th – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- September 25th – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- September 27th – League play begins.
Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy
- For details of our Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy, please click here: Build It Yourself Lottery
This is a Build-It-Yourself League, meaning that it is a team submission league. If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form here, or post on our Facebook Subbing Page here.