Any point within 10 minutes after the start of the scheduled slot, as agreed upon by the captains.
- For example, if the scheduled game time is 5:30, captains can agree to start anytime between 5:30 and 5:40, but MUST start by 5:40. If a team can not field a team at 5:40, they lose one point for every 5 minute delay.
Whichever comes first:
- 5 minutes before the end of the scheduled slot (Time Cap). When this happens, the game ends at whichever occurs first.
- the next point (if possession is not lost) OR
- the next turnover
- In 7 on 7 Leagues when a team reaches 15 points
For example, if the time slot is scheduled to end at 7:00, the game will end at 6:55, regardless of score. When the time cap is reached, the next point (if possession is not lost) or turnover (whichever comes first) will end the game.
- You do NOT need to win by 2. Ties do exist in regular season games.
- You can NOT decide as captains to play an extra point. This is outside the Captain’s Clause.
- If there is a tie when time cap is reached during a playoff game, the next point wins.