- Season: Fall 2018
- League Name: Indoor Build-It-Yourself League
- Team Composition: 10 players minimum; minimum 4 players per gender
- Field Composition: 5 on 5, with a male to female ratio of 3:2 or 2:3, other team not required to match
- Fields: Techniplex (indoor turf)
- Format: 24 teams. Speedpoint. Zuluru Ranking System. USAU+MZU Rules.
- Team Building: Build-It-Yourself
- Registration: SEE BELOW. Begins: September 12th / Ends: September 19th
- Signup: Captains register their teams
- When: Mondays nights from 8PM-12AM*
Game 1: 8:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
Game 2: 9:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
Game 3: 10:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
Game 4: 11:00 PM (TPX), Field 1-3
*Depending on available field space, some of the 11pm time slots may be replaced with 7pm time slots, if possible.
- Duration: 13 weeks – September 24th to December 17th
- Cost: $1025 per team. All individuals must pay their applicable UNL fees
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
- August 28th to September 10th (6pm) – Captains express interest.
Submit your expression of interest using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/D9Swjj9doB91uQDy1
- September 11th (evening) – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- September 12th to September 19th – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- September 20th – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- September 24th – League play begins.
Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy
- For details of our Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy, please click here: Build It Yourself Lottery
If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ltVmOovljo7EmkZmGaVc32x9G0GvCuxJlOCiInxDU4A/edit?usp=sharing
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to our Facebook page.