- Season: Fall 2019
- League Name: Indoor Build-It-Yourself League
- Team Composition: 10 players minimum; minimum 5 male-matching and 5 female-matching players
- Field Composition: 6 on 6, with a gender ratio of 3 male-matching and 3 female-matching players at all times, other team required to match
- Fields: Techniplex (indoor turf)
- Format: 24 teams. Speedpoint. Zuluru Ranking System. USAU+MZU Rules.
- Playoffs: 10 regular season weeks, 3 weeks of playoffs
- Team Building: Build-It-Yourself
- Registration: SEE BELOW. Begins: September 11th / Ends: September 18th
- Signup: Captains register their teams
- When: Mondays nights
First 6 weeks (September 23 – October 28): Games at 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm (no 11pm games!)
Last 7 weeks (November 4 – December 16): Games at 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, and 11pm
- Duration: 13 weeks – September 23rd to December 16th
- Cost: $1025 per team. All individuals must pay their applicable UNL fees
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
- August 20th to September 9th (6pm) – Captains express interest.
Submit your expression of interest using this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGG0ykY8JAKMqrH2BhZNwBrogMLC_4ms7uJXzE3Nbz8ltxsg/viewform
- September 10th (evening) – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- September 11th to September 18th – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- September 19th – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- September 23rd – League play begins.
Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy
- For details of our Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy, please click here: Build It Yourself Lottery
If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19pBA_Ods7GqraPIlvrObCqFI3fPpnIMNoMFPwcm9DwQ/edit?usp=sharing
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or post to our Facebook page.