- Season: Winter 2020
- League Name: Indoor Build-It-Yourself League
- Team Composition: 10 players minimum; minimum 5 male-matching and 5 female-matching players
- Field Composition: 6 on 6, with a gender ratio of 3 male-matching and 3 female-matching players at all times, other team required to match
- Fields: Techniplex (indoor turf)
- Format: 24 teams. Speedpoint. Zuluru Ranking System. USAU 12th edition +MZU Rules.
- Playoffs: TBD depending on field space
- Team Building: Build-It-Yourself
- Registration: SEE SCHEDULE BELOW
- Signup: Captains register their teams
- When: Mondays nights, March 2nd – May 11th or May 18th (TBD, depending on field availability). Games at 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, and 11pm (with the possibility of 7pm games TBD)
- Cost: TBD, will be decided once number of teams and length of league is confirmed. All individuals must pay their applicable UNL fees.
- Jerseys: NOT provided in Registration
- January 30th to February 18th – Captains express interest.
Submit your expression of interest using this form.
- February 19th/20th (evening) – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- February 21st – 28th – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- February 29th – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- March 2nd – League play begins.
Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy
- For details of our Build-It-Yourself Lottery Policy, please click here: Build It Yourself Lottery
This is a Build-It-Yourself League, meaning that it is a team submission league. If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form here, or post on our Facebook Subbing Page here.