Despite our desire to hang onto those summer nights… Fall is upon us! We’ll soon be back on turf at the Techniplex. Here are the details for the much anticipated MZU Fall Indoor BIY League 2016!
Capacity: 24 Teams
Team Composition: 10 players minimum; minimum 4 players per gender
Format: Speedpoint, Zuluru Wager Ranking System
Time: Monday nights between 8PM-12AM
Duration: 12 weeks, September 26th to December 12th
Playoffs: 3 weeks with 8-team brackets
Cost: $900 per team + individual UNL fees
- September 6th to September 14th – Captains express interest.
Submit team application/roster via Google Form
- September 15th – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- September 16th to September 23rd – Captains register, invite players to roster, etc.
- September 24th – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full.
- September 26th – League play begins.
- Waitlisted teams will gain automatic entry into the next (Winter/Fall) Indoor BIY, provided that:
- (1) They submit a full roster of a minimum of 10 eligible players once waitlisted;
- (2) 60% of the roster does not play in the current BIY league;
- (3) 60% of the players are on the roster for the next league.
- There was one waitlisted team from our Winter Indoor BIY league. If they’ve retained the minimum 60% of their original roster for this league, they will gain automatic entry. The other teams would be entered into a lottery for the remaining 23 spots. If the waitlisted team does not meet the above requirements, all 24 teams spots will be up for grabs! We’ll be in touch with that Captain to confirm.
Start building your teams, and get ready for another action packed season of indoor Build-It-Yourself Ultimate.
If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, use our matchmaking form
As always any questions, please email email@example.com, post to our Facebook page, or reach out on Twitter.