You’ve been apart from your BIY Teams for awhile now, and maybe you’re missing them a bit? Or maybe you’ve met some people in Hat and you want to enter the league with a new team? Now is your chance! It is time to chat Build It Yourself. The details:
League Name: Indoor BIY League
Capacity: 24 Teams
Team Composition: 10 Player minimum, with a typical composition of 6 males, and 4 females. Teams may have 5 males/5 females, or 4 males/6 females
Format: Wager Ranking System
Playoffs: 3 week 8 team brackets
Registration: (see below)
Time: Monday Nights from 8PM-12AM
Duration: March 21st to May 16th
Jerseys: Not included in registration
Cost: $650 per team
- February 1st to February 16 – Captains express interest, submit team/partial rosters via Google Form
- February 17th – If there is interest from more than 24 teams, MZU will hold a lottery to see which teams gain entry.
- Waitlisted teams will gain automatic entry into the next (Fall) indoor BIY Provided that:
- The submit a full roster of a minimum of 10 eligible players once waitlisted
- 60% of the roster does not play in the current BIY league
- 60% of the players are on the roster for the next league
- February 18th to March 9th – Captains registration, invite players to roster, etc
- March 10th – If teams fail to complete registration, contact teams on the waitlist until league is full
- March 21st – League play begins
So start building your teams, and getting ready for another action packed season of indoor build it yourself Ultimate.
If you are looking for a team, or a team looking for players, check out our matchmaking form.
As always, any questions please email the league at Hi@MileZeroUltimate.com or reach us on Facebook/Twitter.